Live Stronger, Healthier, Better
Live Stronger, Healthier, Better is an off-shoot of the San Antonio Senior Games, with the mission to "promote the health and physical fitness of adults 50 and better through organized events, competition, and education." Above all, Live, Stronger, Healthier, Better aims to encourage the San Antonio area's 50 plus population to lead a healthier and more active life year-round.
- To provide adults fifty and older with a forum in which to compete with peers and receive recognition for their efforts and achievements in an atmosphere of friendship and support.
- To encourage adults, fifty and older, to undertake and continue participating in a health and fitness oriented lifestyle.
- To promote health and physical fitness in adults fifty and older by providing information, education and inspiration through workshops, seminars and events.
- To focus public attention on the importance of regular exercise as a way to achieve and preserve better health, particularly among adults who are fifty years and over.
- To promote a positive image of the older adult in our society.
Click on the links below for nutrition and wellness programs and year around sports opportunites for seniors!
The 2019 Games are in